Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Think I'm Allergic

I don't know what this is, but I think I'm allergic to it. If anybody knows what it is, I'd love to know. See I have seasonal allergies and sinus issues like everyone on both sides of my family. My kids have asthma, but generally I just get the stuffy nose, sinus headaches, etc. if I'm around dust, pollen and whatever else.

I noticed this bush at Aldridge Gardens in Hoover. Both times I have been to this particular section of this garden in Birmingham I have had coughing and breathing problems. It's the closest I've come to knowing what my kids feel like with asthma. I've been all over the Birmingham Botanical Gardens with no issues, but both times I have been at Aldridge Gardens I had problems. It's possible it is not this plant but I noticed a strong weird odor from this plant. So I'm blaming it. Sorry plant.  I should probably email and ask what it is or ask when I return. I know where these bushes are in one particular section, and I definitely won't be going anywhere near them! However, I do plan to visit again because it is lovely and convenient when I'm picking up my kids. 

Enjoy this shot of me under this lovely arbor because I will not be in this section of this place again!


No comments:

Post a Comment