Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the Garden--Cultivating My Casual Style

I mentioned a couple of posts back that I'm working on developing some style in my casual outfits. Do you ever reach points with your wardrobe where things just aren't working? Well, I had reached that point with warm weather casual wear. Maybe it was the extra-hot weather meaning I had to dress for Summer early or maybe since I started this style blog in October, I really didn't pay attention to how I dressed last year at this time.
It's pretty simple. Just a hot pink t-shirt from Croft & Barrow, black denim crop pants from Cato, Sandals from Target. The necklace was a gift from my sister-in-law. All thrown on for a day at church and a walk in a garden. This time I managed not to plow through any flower beds or blow any tires on the way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment