Monday, April 30, 2012

Thrown Together

I needed a quick casual outfit for work one day last week. I knew we were mostly going to be moving stuff and taping off trim to prepare for painting our office. It didn't have to be painting clothes but needed to be comfy stuff I could bend and move in all day. Yes, I admit the scarf came off almost immediately because bending and scarves don't mix. Still, I put it right back on when I left for lunch because it was so cute.  I really thought there was no way it would look good with the striped shirt but somehow it worked . . . at least in my mirror. So I went with it. I'm still getting used to scarves that aren't for the deep winter. They are fun for Spring, but let's face it, I live in Georgia. Scarves will be off my list of possibilities by mid-May.


No comments:

Post a Comment