Friday, April 27, 2012

Colorful Relaxation

What could possibly be better than a hammock? One of my favorite memories is from a college trip. We loved relaxing in hammocks at language school in Costa Rica. It seems like such a tiny part of the entire experience, but ever since then I've said, "Someday I'm going to have a really nice hammock. You know, not like the stringy skinny one we take on camping trips or the lame ones on a frame. No, I wanted a really colorful "hangy" one. Notice how I make up words when needed. So much easier than actual eloquence!
I found this one at TJMaxx for $14. So my hubby actually went out after dinner and quickly hung this one for me. Unfortunately, I think our deck is going to need some reinforcement before we use it regularly. It felt very Avatar-ish-- like those big leaf hammock things they curled up in. Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment