Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Miss Fancy Pants

Well, I just don't see myself going all out and wearing pastel jeans because they just wouldn't work on me. But then again, I've been known to utter those kinds of things before. Things like oh, I'm just not a girlie-girl, or I'm just not interested in fashion, or I'm too old and fat to wear that. I believe I also said I would never join a Baptist church, date a redneck, live in a really small town, ride a four wheeler, take up kayaking, leave Alabama except to move to South America or something . . .  Well, you know, things change!

I have been eyeing the bright shades of pants, though. They looked like fun to me and not babyish or geriatric. Don't be mad, I just know from past experience that most pastels make me look like I mugged a grandma and took her clothes. I'm just saying.







No comments:

Post a Comment