Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer Casuals--What's a Woman to Do?

 I mentioned a few days ago that I had reached a point of needing to revamp my casual clothing. Age, changing body proportions, changing styles, etc. cause me to have to change from time-to-time. Somehow my casual hot weather clothing had reached a style crisis. Here's my first attempt at better Summer outfits. It's pretty simple but already it looks better than what I've been doing.

Anybody got any style tips for a 44 year old woman who lives where it regularly stays above 90 degrees from May to September? Layering? I don't think so. I have taken to layering in the last few years due to the dreaded nipple issues, but lets not even go there tonight!

Last year I discovered cute little Summer dresses are awesome for Summer, but now I need other alternatives.


 Here's where I assume the slimming "I gotta pee pose"!

No comments:

Post a Comment