Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yellow Sandals, Argyle and a Spray Tan

Whoa! What happened to you? Yes, I had my first airbrush tan ever in an attempt to see what it would be like if I were a high-maintenance woman. This terrifying unflattering shot just had to be included because it was just so hilarious. The bronze color on my driveway came from my stepson's dirt track race car. So the overall effect is that a mud or self-tanner bomb exploded in the driveway and all over me. O.K. am I the only one who thinks this is funny?

Hopefully I will not be this, uh, golden tomorrow after I shower. They put a bronzer in so they can see where they are spraying but the self-tanner goes on clear. I kinda looked like those woman my age that have leather over-tanned skin and have smoked forever. Come on, you know what I mean.

Apparently it's arms akimbo time again!

 The yellow sandals were from the $5.00 at a shop as I walked back to the office after my spray tan. Oh, please please please let this fade somewhat! I will have an update at some point. At least it wasn't painful like that awful eyebrow threading experience! I'm just not meant to be high maintenance, I'm afraid.
 So, Ash, do the yellow sandals meet approval? He likes them, hey Ash. He also liked my long silver necklace and tried to climb my leg. Stick to footwear please kitty.



No comments:

Post a Comment