Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm a little Dotty

So I'm on my way to teach a class at a church in another county last Wednesday, and suddenly realize that *gasp* I haven't taken an outfit photo for the day yet. I see a shopping center/neighborhood where construction started just before the housing market crashed. It has this lovely white fence and high quality streets all ready for houses and families that never came. "Roads to nowhere" are sad, but they make good backdrops for photos. And the brick? Well, that was once I got to town in case the sunny ones had lighting too harsh. A woman's gotta be prepared, you know?

On a happier note, I've always been a little dotty and decided it's time to show my unique personality on the outside.
 Tee--Target
Polka Dot Blouse--Walmart
Jeans--Cato
Flats--I'll have to get back to you on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment