Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Egg Legs

I don't remember chewing any blueberry pie flavored gum. Yes, the tree looks painted because my hubby tests paintball guns on it. Don't ask me, I just live here!
All I know is we had the usual Easter cold snap even after a month summer-like temperatures. Since I hadn't managed to wear these blue tights this winter, I decided to take the opportunity and keep my legs warm for the morning church service. I knew they were bright but I didn't realize they dominated the outfit until I saw the photos. Mostly I crawled after toddlers during Sunday school and they're big fans of bright colors. Bright tights are among the no-no's for women over 40 like me. I think there's something to be said for dressing with dignity as you age, but where do you draw the line? What about fun?

 What do you think? 


You can't tell it but these pumps have kitten heels and were amazingly comfortable. Of course I kicked them off during nursery to crawl with toddlers and again during the service. So they probably spent a total of an hour on my feet! The heels sunk in making a dozen holes and I told my hubby I was aerating the yard for him!
Dress--Wal-mart (yes, really!)
Screaming Electric Blue Tights--Old Navy
Kitten heel pumps--American Eagle, Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment