Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Man Style


I want to take a moment on Monday to salute stylish men like my hubby--a man who really appreciates a nice suit. He's the only guy I know who doesn't immediately shed his tie upon reaching home. We're opposites, he and I. I'm the one taking my tights or pantyhose off in the car after an event while he's claims to be absolutely just as comfortable in a suit as in sweats. Note that I say "claims to be" because I just can't believe him. 

Somehow he has taken this really, really low-maintenance tomboy and made me want to look my best without having certain expectations for me to do it for him. I can't explain it, but he's encouraged me to blossom and play with clothes and makeup. After all, it's not as much fun without someone to appreciate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment