Thursday, October 13, 2011

No Way! I'm doing a fashion blog???

Anybody who has known me long-term knows I have a history of being fashioned-challenged or maybe apathetic. In my college days I viewed fashion as selfish and maybe kinda sinful. There was also some  holdover from middle school of clothing used to pigeon-hole people into a certain clique. Add to all that some unrecognized body image and self-confidence issues and what do you get? Me, at best, concentrating on less "shallow" things. At worst, you get me hiding myself in plain, "blah" clothes and having no idea how to dress myself in an attractive way.

I'll go into more of my fashion evolution over the years later, but I would say in the last 5 years or so, I suddenly developed an interest in looking my best. It started with beginning to watch What Not To Wear. I loved the show. Unfortunately my husband swore that I could easily qualify to be on the show! I'll try to post some "old Catherine" photos from time-to-time just so you can see how much I've progressed. Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment