Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Party Time

Today I'm recovering from last night's Sunday school Christmas party. Yeah, I know what you're thinking--how fun could a Sunday school party be? So fun I'm having to recover from laughing for 3 hours straight. No a polite giggle either; I laughed till I cried. We have a lot of zany people who know being a Christian isn't about a list of do's and don'ts and spoiling everyone's fun. It's about a relationship with Jesus, and since God invented humor, He intended us to use it. Anyway we play extreme death match "Dirty Santa". No not that kind of dirty--this is Sunday school people. It's the kind where you can "steal" another person's present. For some reason the hotly contested items are almost always snowmen items.

This year it included a stuffed animal moose and an elf that vaguely resembled the woman's husband. Swapping these items caused much hilarity that was more or less good clean fun. You kind of had to be there, but it was awesome.

Hopefully, I'll get some outfits posted later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment