Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

I said for December I would experiment with unusual color combinations. So here goes. I decided to try my red sweater vest over a brown/black plaid shirt. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's a big stretch for me to put something together that isn't an obvious match. Who knew picking out clothing combos could be fun? Over the last several months I've suddenly taken to grabbing things out of my closet and sticking them together just to see what happens.

Thanks to my recent foot rebellion, the Merrill clogs are my footwear of choice for a while. Hubby and I have a running joke about how sexy they are. And the nutcracker? Why am I holding a nutcracker? Well, as much as I collect anything, I guess I sort of collect them. Also, I believe it's a law that once you've taken ballet, you HAVE to love the Nutcracker. So, there you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment