Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Me and Mater

I've been thinking that the farm would make the ultimate photo backdrop. This is where my hubby and friends run a paintball field on his grandparents' old farm.  His uncle has the odd habit of leaving vehicles wherever they stop running, so randomly scattered throughout the property there are tractors, boats, school buses just for starters. Once when I was helping him mark the field boundaries for a game, we stumbled upon a '55 Chevy truck buried in the underbrush, but that's another story.
 

"Tow Mater" looked like a friendly prop for a departure from my usual backdrops. My nephew is crazy about Cars. Would he be mystified and creeped out or thrilled by a real life Mater? We'll have to see.













Grey sweater vest, thrifted
Maroon cardigan, Cato
Dark Wash Jeans
and my trusty sneakers


No comments:

Post a Comment