Monday, February 20, 2012

Rainy Day Blues, Dress and tights


Yes, I'm aware that there's an electrical cord coming from my head in this photo. Unfortunately, it's the best one showing the entire outfit. When you're using a tripod, it's a lot harder to spot things. I thought it was kind of funny, so what the heck, let's leave it in there! As I've said before, this is more of a blog featuring my process of learning than a "how-to" one.

This outfit was like a hug on a rainy, chilly day. You can't tell it but the dress was full of soft cottony goodness. And tights? This confirmed pantyhose hater is loving tights this year. I point back to my ballet years and blame that.

I layered a shirt under the dress and a button up shirt over it. Shoes are Merrill Allure and they feel like tennis shoes. Shirt--Worthington, Dress, believe it or not from Wal-mart. I had sworn off Wally World clothes, but this was just too cute to pass up.



No comments:

Post a Comment