Friday, February 3, 2012

Trying On Mom's Clothes


 My parents just moved from a house into an apartment which turned out to be great for me--free rug, furniture and some of Mom's clothes. The last time I wore a lot of her hand-me-downs my husband accused me of dressing older than my age. Gee, I wonder why? And Mom and I are built differently, so I'm being pretty choosy about what I keep. This tee is a departure from my usual style but since I own almost no yellow pieces or sparkly beaded items, I figured I'd give it a go. I think it's a keeper.








Since I'm still self-conscious of photographing myself with an audience, I usually don't use the buildings right around my office as a backdrop. As you can see, that's really a shame because the area is full of great little spots with great lines, textures, architecture, etc. I don't have a lot of technical photography knowledge, but I love to get out and play.


This Casual Friday Look brought to you by Mom

Floral tee--Choices, gifted fromMom
Green Cardigan--Jennifer Moore,Thrifted
Dark Wash Lee Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment