Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Off Week

Can a style blogger be allowed an off week?
I'm not sure why but I'm having a stylistically uninspired week. Maybe it has something to do with taking a sick day Monday and not recovering wardrobe-wise since then. Plus I'm having the busiest week ever. The top outfit I wore while doing a little housework before a quick check-in at the office. Then I did a quick presto-chango to lead a Wednesday night parenting group at a church. I didn't want to be too dressy because people tend to dress casual for Wednesday nights, but it was part of my job which meant I felt I needed to look kind of professional. What's a girl to do?

Well, even my photography is off but, trust me, with the week I'm having, it's amazing I can even locate my camera and take a few lousy shots. Next week will be better, I promise. As a matter of fact, I think that's a good challenge for me to do extra-good outfits and photos next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment