Monday, March 19, 2012

It's 85 degrees. I'm wearing crop pants!



Yeah, that's right, you heard me. I have watched Stacy and Clinton on What Not To Wear rail against capris or crop pants. Yes, I know, I know. But see, the thing is I live in a tiny town in the deep south where this would be totally acceptable casual work wear. No, I would not wear them to testify in court or wear them should I ever visit New York City for fear I'll run into them on the street. Today it's 85 degrees and it's only March 19th.  Mondays are usually my days in the office to do paperwork without seeing a soul but one co-worker. So they end up being my fashion risk days where I try out new things or break a few rules.
I have some of the recommended walking shorts I wear too. I'm aware that at 5'4" with all my height in my torso, my stumpy legs may look even more stumpy. Thing is, sometimes I don't care and just want a breeze on my ankles. I really think I can get away with it paired with these cool sandals. So crop pants--yes or no?

BTW, Whiskas and I match today and she's always in style even when perched on an old tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment