Monday, March 12, 2012

Loud and Clear


Here's a flashback to last Friday. Something about jeans usually leads me to choose boring outfits. Maybe it causes a flashback to earlier less style-conscious times. This particular day, my supervisor was going to visit and eat lunch with us and this called for a little something extra. So I chose this bright patterned blouse. The beaded scarf was sort of an afterthought

And of course since I'm currently obsessed with finding spring flowers to use in my outfit backgrounds, I chose the bushes in my front yard. This outfit is cat approved. No cats were harmed in the writing of this post.

2 comments:

  1. I think the blouse and scarf are great pops of interest and pattern - that is no run-of-the-mill jeans outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks! When I posted this I thought the blouse looked a lot "louder" in the photos than I remembered and wondered if it was too much. I have been trying to style this scarf for several months and finally did it.

    ReplyDelete