Friday, March 2, 2012

Stormy Weather

Here I am again breaking my own personal rule against wearing blah colors on a grey day. Generally even when I was afraid of bright colors, I tried to perk up cloudy days with a little color. It was possibly the only fun I let myself have with clothes in the past. Today it was already warm and expected to reach the high 70's. So today it was mainly about staying cool. I like this sheer houndstooth blouse because it is so sheer. I have to wear something over it or under it which so far seems to always be sweater vests. I've got to confess, I'm not crazy about the boobage hovering just over my belt in this getup. Fortunately, I did order 3 new bras today. Perhaps a v-neck instead of a crew neckline, or no belt? The shirt tucked in does help with my short legs, but I don't know, I just like it this way. Too bad my feet won't tolerate heels for "mile long legs" much of the time. Frankly, right now I'm just happy to be walking. So priorities shift when you have RA. 

So am I really standing out in the middle of the road? Yep, I sure am. I decided to take advantage of living in the boonies and having lovely fields with horses just down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment