Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Painting a Style Picture

Or "Dances With Murals" day on Sensitively Fashionable.  
No, I did not actually paint these, although I painted a similar underwater scene in my kids' bathroom. Mine did not have a purple octopus though. The center where I teach this class was just chock full of nifty murals. I was meeting someone early tonight and they didn't show leaving me an hour to kill before class. So what's a blogger to do?


 Cake? Why yes, I do believe I will!

Our style paints a public picture of who we are. Like it or not, we are judged on outward appearance. I think we can take it to extremes in either direction by obsessing about our appearance or by rejecting any concern about it. There's a balance in there somewhere. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy my pretend cake with my friend here. How does your style paint a picture of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment