Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Wearing of the green

Disclaimer: This is not today's outfit. It is so doggone hot that I'm cleaning house in an old green t-shirt and short shorts. And who really wants to see that? Later today I'll probably don a decent St. Patrick's Day outfit to run errands and maybe go out with my husband. Maybe I'll get in some outfit photos at that time. In the meantime, please enjoy this lovely green blazer. It is just about the only thing I have purchased at Talbot's. It was more than I normally spend but it's high quality and I wear it all the time. The scarf is of course crocheted by yours truly



And the hole? So you're curious why I have a photo of a mysterious hole? Well during this photo shoot I found this large hold in the woods just behind my house. Some kind of critter must live in there, but I don't know what yet. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment