Saturday, March 3, 2012

Skinny Jeans When You Aren't Skinny?


 I am nowhere close to skinny, especially my thighs. So I'm not sure what prompted me to buy these hot pink skinny jeans. What was I thinking? I have not worn them in public yet, even for casual times like a trip to the grocery store. They look better than I expected but these are just so loud, and I'm so . . . well, I'm so 44 years old. If I can find some dark wash ones, I think I could maybe pull that off.


What do you think? Should I rock them in the local Walmart? These may be a miss, but I haven't totally given up yet. If they do end up being a "no way", I don't feel too bad. I think you have to try things and experiment. I'll chalk it up to that!





2 comments:

  1. My thighs are no where near to skinny either, but I like skinny jeans, most of the time. It was easier for me to start with a dark wash and black before branching into colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm thinking dark wash would be much easier to style. I think pink was the only ones in my size that day and I'm not known for my patience. LOL

    ReplyDelete